Our gift to you, sign up to receive
The rugs at Rajasthan Rugs are made with care and attention to detail. We take your privacy seriously – we won’t share any information about you unless it’s necessary for fulfilling orders or contacting customers who have already placed an order through us!
We know how important this topic is, so here are some simple ways that our site visitors can help protect their own identities when they shop.
Definitions & Key Terms
- Cookie – The cookie is a small amount of data generated by your web browser and saved on to identify you. It also helps website owners remember important information, such as what language preference or login credentials they have registered for their account with that particular site in order prevent errors when trying new things out later down the line!.
- Customer – Rajasthan Rugs refers to the company, organization or person that signs up for a service in order manage relationships with consumers and/or users.
- Device – Any internet connected device such as a phone, tablet, computer or any other device that can be used to visit Rajasthan Rugs and use the services.
- Personnel – Rajasthan Rugs has a large and loyal staff of employees, as well as contractors who work tirelessly day in and out.
- Services – Rajasthan Rugs provides a wide range of services, from traditional hand-processing to modern machine made rugs. The company offers custom designs in every size and shape imaginable for homes across India as well abroad through their website or international dealers network.
In order not only decorate your space but also keep it clean with style you need Rajasthan rugs.
- Website – Rajasthan Rugs’ site, which can be accessed via this URL: https://rajasthanrugs.com/
- You – A person or entity that is registered with Rajasthan Rugs to use the services.
What Information Do We Collect?
We collect information from you when you visit our service, register, place and order, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form.
- Name / Username
- Phone Numbers
- Email Addresses
- Mailing Addresses
- Billing Addresses
- Debit/Credit Card Numbers
We also collect information from mobile devices for a better user experience, although these features are completely optional:
- Location (GPS): Location data helps to create an accurate representation of your interests, and this can be used to bring more targeted and relevant ads to potential customers.
How Do We Use The Information We Collect?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in the following ways –
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our service (we continually strive to improve our service offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- To send periodic emails
When Do We Use Customer Information From Third Parties?
We work hard to keep your information safe. We never share or sell it without getting a clear consent from you first, and we only use third parties as part of this process so that they can provide their services for us (for example automated fraud detection). You have control over how much public data is available about yourself via social media. We work hard to keep your information safe. We never share or sell it without getting a clear consent from you first, and we only use third parties as part of this process so that they can provide their services for us (for example automated fraud detection). You have control over how much public data is available about yourself via social media websites- just visit them accordingly! websites – just visit them accordingly. Rajasthan Rugs – Handmade Rugs and Carpet Online https://rajasthanrugs.com/
How Do We Use Your Email Address?
We only send emails to people who have authorized us to contact them, either directly or through a third party. We don’t like spam as much as you do–our company motto is “Bet more on success!” because we know that successful companies are those which bet on their success and not just rely upon advertising dollars from customers looking for something new every day at high volume rates without investing heavily into creative marketing strategies first! So when submitting your email address with this service offer- whether via https://rajasthanrugs.com/ order processing page – you agree allowing use both now and in future communications efforts where appropriate; though always within reasonable limits.
Is The Information Collected Through Our Service Secure?
We take precautions to protect the security of your information. We have physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to help safeguard, prevent unauthorized access, maintain data security, and correctly use your information. However, neither people nor security systems are foolproof, including encryption systems. In addition, people can commit intentional crimes, make mistakes or fail to follow policies. Therefore, while we use reasonable efforts to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If applicable law imposes any non-disclaimable duty to protect your personal information, you agree that intentional misconduct will be the standard used to measure our compliance with that duty.
The company will allow workers or applicants to update/correct their own records by contacting customer service if needed; however, they cannot change preferences regarding communications and other details unless given permission beforehand through proper channels.
Sale Of Business
How Long Do We Keep Your Information?
We take your privacy seriously and will only use the information that we need to provide services. When there is no longer an opportunity for us, or anyone else working on our behalf (such as a processor), then this data can be removed from systems and rendered unidentifiable so it cannot identify you specifically.
How Do We Protect Your Information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information. We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via secure socket layer (ssl) technology and then encrypted into our payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) is never kept on file. We cannot, however, ensure or warrant the absolute security of information you transmit to us or guarantee that your information on the service may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by a breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards.
The laws of India, excluding its conflicts of law rules, shall govern this agreement and your use of our service. Your use of our service may also be subject to other local, state, national, or international laws.
What Are Your Choices Regarding Cookies
You can accept or reject these cookies (except essential) as you browse our website. On deleting or refusing to accept cookies, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
For Google Chrome
- Go to Settings
- Choose Advanced
- Go to Privacy and security
- Choose content settings
- Hit Cookies
For Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Go to Tools
- Select Internet Options
- Go to Privacy tab
- Select appropriate settings
- Go to Preferences
- Choose Privacy
- Hit on Remove all website data
For Mozilla Firefox
- Go to Menu and select Tools
- Select Options
- Hit the privacy icon
- Go to cookie menu and choose your preferences
We guarantee that your credit card information will be handled with the utmost care and security.
We know that some of our kids submit personal information without permission, so if you’re a parent or guardian and aware of this fact then please contact us. If we become aware there were any children under 13 who gave us their data to collect it will be removed from the server immediately.
Don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
38 Shiv Nagar, Near by Samrat Hotel, Tonk Road, Sanganer, Jaipur, Rajasthan, India 302029